AEM's Infinity Series ECU stand alone management systems deliver a high end Motorsports output at a price that makes it attainable for a sportsman racer. The Infinity ECU delivers state-of-the-art programmable EFI control capabilities with airflow-based tuning models. System installation is more simplified and the tuning process is speed up by eliminating many of the setup requirements necessary in previous generation ECUs. The Infinity ECU is built around a 200MHz, 32-bit automotive processor and a Real Time Operating System, which is capable of processing 400 million instructions per second. This allows the Infinity to do more, faster, in a more stable programming environment.
ECU Series Features:
- Infinity 506 features 6 high/low imp injectors, 6 coils, 2 VVTi and 1 DBW.
- Infinity 508 features 8 high imp injectors, 8 coils, 2 VVTi and 1 DBW.
- Infinity 708 features 8 high/low imp injectors, 8 coils, 4 VVTi and 2 DBW.
- Infinity 710 features 10 high/low imp injectors, 10 coils, 4 VVTi and 2 DBW.
- Infinity 712 features 12 high/low imp injectors, 8 coils, 4 VVTi and 2 DBW.
- Infinity 506 is designed for racing engines with up to 6 cylinders. It features a smaller footprint than the Infinity Series 7 and a single, weatherproof 80-pin connector.
- Infinity 508 is designed for high performance V8 crate engines and race engines using high impedance injectors.
- Airflow model based (VE) tuning.
- ECU Set Up Wizard simplifies start up.
- Flex Fuel compatible.
- Multi fuel capable.
- Drive by wire.
- Variable valve control.
- Multiple boost control strategies.
- Nitrous control.
- Map switching.
- Dual knock sensing circuits.
- Data logging up to 64 GB.
- Outputs to 3rd party dashes and loggers.
- Industry leading transfer speed.
- Integrated engine protection strategies.
- Sealed enclosure and IP67-rated comms ports.
- Infinity ECU modules are designed for maximum flexibility across many types of applications. ECU modules and harnesses are sold separately for both Supported and Plug and Play applications. Choose the ideal Infinity ECU based on your application's ignition and fuel injector output requirements using the Infinity Comparison Chart, and then choose between the available Plug and Play or Universal harnesses to create the Infinity solution that suits your specific needs.
Type a description for this product here...