Reflash your 2002-2004 RSX Type S engine computer.
- Fuel, ignition and cam angle optimized.
- VTEC point lowered to 5200 rpm for cars with intake systems.
- Rev limiter optionally raised to 8600 RPM (see valve spring tech information).
- 12-20 peak wheel hp from a stock RSX depending on the dyno and modifications.
- 15-20 ft/lb torque increase between 2500-3500 rpm.
- Peak torque now at 3200 rpm on an unmodified RSX.
- Very flat smooth torque curve. 95% of peak torque available from 2500-8000 rpm.
- Fully dealer compatible - works with all Honda scan tools and equipment.
We do not recommend the use of nitrous or forced induction for this reflash. For these applications use the K-Pro.
Two programs are available. They both are based on the performance program above and vary only in rev limits:
- K20A2-2: 5200 VTEC point and stock REV limit
- K20A2-4: 5200 VTEC point and 8600 rpm REV limit
Within the USA this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a public highway.