Reflash your 2004-2005 TSX engine computer.
- 5000 rpm VTEC point decreased from 6000 rpm
- 7600 rpm Rev limit, increased from 7300 rpm (for auto trans must be in sportshift mode)
- Maximum torque gain 26 ft/lbs torque at 6000 rpm
- Maximum power gain 29 hp at 6000 rpm
- Peak torque increases from 169ft/lbs at 4500 rpm to 175 ft pounds at 7500 rpm
- Peak power increases from 206 hp at 7100 rpm to 210 at 6800 rpm
- Very wide flat smooth torque curve. 90% of peak torque available from 2000-7000 rpm.
- Fully dealer compatible - works with all Honda scan tools and equipment
- California emissions legal (CARB EO D-742)
The Hondata TSX reflash is designed for use with an intake and headers. It will work very well with a stock airbox and stock headers. Testing was done with a stock cat back system.
How do I remove my ECU and immobilizer?
The ECU is located behind plastic panels to the right of the driver's right foot and the left of the passenger's left foot. Both panels will need to be removed. You will need a Philips screwdriver and 10mm socket. Complete removal instructions are to be found on this page. Alternatively you may download and print out the TSX ECU removal pdf file(300k).
This reflash is difficult to feel because it keeps the torque delivery flat and smooth to a much higher RPM. Rather than the torque dropping 20 ft/pounds from 5000 rpm to 6000 rpm stock, the reflash keeps the torque drop to only 10 ft pounds between 5000 and 7000 rpm. VTEC transition at 5000 rpm is also very smooth with only a slight change in induction noise.