Reflash your 2006 TSX engine computer.
- Fuel, ignition timing and cam timing optimized.
- VTEC point decreased from 6000 rpm to 4850 rpm.
- Rev limit raised to 7600 rpm (AT: sport shift mode only)
- Maximum torque gain 28 ft/lbs torque at 6000 rpm (AT: 24 ft/lbs)
- Maximum power gain 32 hp at 6000 rpm (AT: 28 hp)
- Peak torque increases from 165ft/lbs at 4700 rpm to 168 ft pounds at 4700 rpm
- Peak power increases from 201 hp at 7100 rpm to 204 at 6800 rpm (up to 8hp - auto)
- Very wide flat smooth torque curve. 90% of peak torque available from 2000-7000 rpm.
- Fully dealer compatible - works with all Honda scan tools and equipment
- California emissions legal (CARB EO D-742)
This reflash will work very well with an 06 TSX in stock form, or with headers and intake.
How do I remove my ECU and immobilizer?
The ECU is located behind plastic panels to the right of the driver's right foot and the left of the passenger's left foot. Both panels will need to be removed. You will need a Philips screwdriver and 10mm socket. Complete removal instructions are to be found on this page. Alternatively you may download and print out the TSX ECU removal pdffile (300k).